This list is a work in progress, but I figured I’d better go ahead and get started on it. Working from memory first, then I’ll consult my photos to see if I missed anything.
- Angelfire, NM – skiing
- Soldotna, AK – we went on a mission trip with our church and helped run a church camp for youth
- Trampas Lakes – 2 night backpacking trip
- Gardner State Park – visited with my parents 🙂
- Scotland – 10 amazing days in Scotland (plus 2 days of travel)
- France – We took a 10 day trip to France during spring 2015. We visited Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley.
- Wheeler Peak Wilderness – 3 night backpacking trip (Middle Fork Lake, Lost Lake, & Horseshoe Lake via Trail 91)
- F.A.R.T. (Fall Automobile Road Trip) – Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Laurel Highlands area in Pennsylvania, Shenandoah National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, etc.
- Charleston, South Carolina – We stayed in downtown Charleston, ate great food, and took a ferry to Bulls Island.
- College Station, Texas – Christine & Seth’s wedding
- Vieques, Puerto Rico (our second trip there)
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – A one night visit for a James Taylor concert
- Pecos National Forest – 2 night backpacking trip (Lake Stewart & Lake Katherine)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – Alabama concert & Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument)
- Beaver’s Bend State Park – camping
- New York City – siteseeing
- Skiing at Red River, New Mexico
- Camping at Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma
- Hawaiian Honeymoon!!! (including O’ahu, The Big Island, and Kauai)
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Munich, Germany (including day trips to Dachau and Fussen)
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado – skiing & Music Fest
- Lawrence, Kansas – Jayhawks basketball game
- Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge – camping (we got engaged this weekend)
- Oklahoma City – Thunder basketball game
- Austin, Texas – Heidi & Doug’s wedding
- Vieques, Puerto Rico – snorkeling, stand-up paddleboarding, kayaking in a luminescent lake, hiking in El Yunque National Forest
- Taos, New Mexico
- College Station, Texas – A&M football game
- Boulder, Colorado – the Sells’ wedding
- Europe – Antwerp & Brussels (Belgium), Cologne (Germany), & Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- Albuquerque & Socorro, NM, – mostly to photograph migratory birds at Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge
- Oklahoma City – Oklahoma City Memorial Half Marathon
- Austin, Texas – Chris & Alexis’ wedding
- Taos, New Mexico – mountain biking, white water rafting, horseback riding, & hiking
- Cañon City, Colorado – went white water rafting down the Royal Gorge portion of the Arkansas River, road the Skycoaster at the Royal Gorge Park, and explored Capulin Volcano National Monument on our way home
- Seattle, Washington & Alaskan Cruise – ziplining in Skagway, glacier/whale tour near Juneau, kayaking in Chilkoot Lake, & Butchart Gardens in Victoria, B.C.
- Taos, NM – attempted Wheeler Peak Hike…unfortunately, others were snowshoeing this trail…and we hadn’t really planned on snow.
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park – Palo Duro Trail Run
- Palo Duro Canyon State Park – camping, hiking, & Pirates in the Canyon hot air balloon festival
- Wichita & Manhattan, Kansas – KSU vs. A&M